Hotel Guest Protection
- Checking the guest’s temperature before his/her check-in.
- Sanitizing the guest upon his/her arrival inside the hotel premises.
- Sanitizing the lobby/waiting area frequently for the utmost protection of arrived or departing guests.
- Disinfecting elevator frequently for the utmost protection of guest’s communication.
- Proving the guest with a brand new mask, gloves, and a sanitizer.
- Adjust your commuting time by arriving early and boarding the less crowded transport to reach your destination.
- Wear mask and gloves to keep yourself protected from getting infected.
- Carry a hand sanitizer and clean your hands with it after completing your trip.
- Sit or stand as far from others on the bus or train as you can.
- If you see someone cough or sneeze near you on the bus or train, and you’re more than 6 feet away from them, your risk is probably low.
Flight Guest Protection
- Passengers will be given a ticket bar code to access the airport. There will be no baggage tag on check-in luggage.
- It is likely that the earlier planned system to leave the middle seat will be negated as the flight fares are going to shoot up.
- Two seats are likely to be reserved at the back for those who show COVID-19 symptoms after boarding the aircraft.
- No food will be served on the plane. Social distancing to be maintained at the cafeteria inside airport.
- The aircraft will be thoroughly cleaned before and after every flight.